Accommodation prices in Lappea
The day of hiring accommodation/plots begins at 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at midday on the day of departure. All types of accommodation include sauna facilities every day.
- Single room 60,00€ / person / day (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 69,00€ / person / day
- Room for 2-4 persons 40,00€ / person / day (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 46,00€ / person / day
- Room with kitchenette for 3 persons 130,00€ / day (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 149,50€ / day
- Rooms for groups (min 30 people) 34,50€ / person / day (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 no group prices.
- Adult in extra bed 31,50€ / person / day (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 36,00€ / person / day
Apartment (livingroom, 2 bedrooms, toilet, shower and kitchen)
- 165,00€ / day / max. 5 (+2) persons (including the bedlinen). 915,00€ / week (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 190,00€ / day, 1052,00€ / week
- Cabin (with shower, toilet and kitchenette) place for 4 persons 129,00€ / day 695,00€ / week (including the bedlinen).
Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 148,00€ / day tai 799,00€ / week
- Semi-detached Cabin (with shower, toilet and kitchenette) place for 3 persons 135,00€ / day 735,00€ / week (including the bedlinen). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 155,00€ / day, 845,00€ / week
- Basic cabin (with kitchen facilities and fridge, no shower & toilet) place for 3-4 persons 80,00€ / day. Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 90,00€ / day
- Basic cabin (with kitchen facilities and fridge, no shower & toilet) place for 1-2 persons 55,00€ / day. Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 60,00€ / day
Children under 4 years old accommodate free (same bed with adult).
Accommodation prices for children 4-12 years -50% in extra bed.
Bed linen 15,00€ / set.
Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 17,00€ / set.
- No electricity 32,00€ / day. Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 36,00€ / day
- With electricity 37,00 € / day. Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 42,00€ / day
- Whole summer (incl. electricity, 2 persons accommodation and 1 season place for boat) 800,00€
- Additional persons +5,00€ / person / day
- Areatax (no accommodation, area payment) 20,00€ / day (including 2 persons). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 23,00€ / day (including 2 persons).
Place for a tent
- 25,00€ / day (including 2 persons). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 price: 28,50€ / day (including 2 persons).
- Additional persons +5,00€ / person.
Meals only with advance booking
- Buffet breakfast (minimum 2 person) 13,00€ / person / day.
Lunch (minimum 4 person) 17,00€ person / day
Dinner (minimum 4 person) 28,00€ - 30,00€ person / day
- Private sauna for 2 persons 20€ (Additional persons + 5€ / person). Period 14.6-11.7.2021 Private sauna for 2 persons 23€ (Additional persons + 5,50€ / person)
- General sauna for non accommodating 10€ / person.
- The charge for heating the smoke sauna is 250,00€.
LappeanLohi reserves the right to change the prices.
Terms and conditions
- The booking is regarded as being confirmed once the customer has paid either the advance payment (deposit) of 30% or the total rate by the due date. If payments and payment times are neglected, the booking may be cancelled without giving prior warning to the customer.
- The remaining sum for the booking shall be paid by advance invoice 28 days prior to the beginning of the trip.
A cancellation will be regarded as being received at the time the information of the cancellation in question has reached the Kylmämaa office in writing (letter, email).
- Cancellations made with 28 days or more before the planned arrival can be made by paying the 50€ administrative fee in advance.
- Cancellations made with less than 28 days, but more than 14 days before the planned arrival can be done by paying the booking fee.
- Cancellations made with less than 14 days, but more than 48 hours before the planned arrival can be done by paying 50% of the total rate.
- If the cancellation of the booking takes place less than 48 days prior to the commencement of the holiday, the total price of the holiday will be charged.
- Without preventing what is specified above, the customer has the right to be reimbursed the sums paid with the exception of the administrative fee (50€), if the customer or person living in the same household falls seriously ill, is involved in an accident or dies. Information regarding the cancellation must be sent without delay and proven using reliable means, e.g. medical certificate. If the cancellation occurs with less than 48 hours before the commencement of the rental period or during the rental period itself, no payments made by the customer shall be reimbursed.
- If the reason for cancellation is force majeure, Kylmämaa has the right to cancel the booking. In this case, the customer has the right to be reimbursed all payments made in full.
- Kylmämaa shall not be held liable for damages incurred by the customer that have been caused by unpredictable cases of force majeure, or natural phenomenon that have not been caused by Kylmämaa, or the consequences of such could not be avoided by Kylmämaa employing reasonable measures. Kylmämaa shall not compensate for damages or consequences caused by normal natural phenomena.
Staying at LappeanLohi
The day of hiring accommodation/plots begins at 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at midday on the day of departure. The boat hire day begins at 2 p.m. and ends at 2 p.m. the following day.
Arrival at the accommodation and caravan plots should be during the opening hours of reception. Keys are provided from reception. Any collection of keys occurring outside normal reception opening hours must be separately agreed with the customer beforehand. Guests have use of the keys during their stay, and these keys must be returned to reception upon departure. The person booking the accommodation is responsible for the keys during the rental period.
The use of a tent or caravan/mobile home on the holiday destination plot without permission is forbidden. Smoking is forbidden in all indoor spaces. Any person smoking in indoor spaces will be charged a fine. LappeanLohi accepts no responsibility for any allergic symptoms caused to its customers from unauthorised smoking or other similar problems.
Number of persons
The number of persons allowed in the holiday accommodation is the number informed in advance or on arrival.
Guests can only bring pets into the accommodation if such has been agreed in advance with the LappeanLohi employees. A separate fee will be charged for bringing pets. Pets must not be brought to shared spaces, dining areas or the cafeteria. The customer is always held responsible for any damages caused by its pets. LappeanLohi accepts no responsibility for any allergic symptoms caused to its customers from pets or other similar problems.
Deficiencies, damages, complaints
Any deficiencies /damages related to the amenities, facilities and condition of the holiday destination must be immediately informed to the employees. This will mean that action can be taken to immediately rectify the situation wherever possible.